Success is just a few heart beats away!
Transform your body and your life.
Learn how to manifest your universal strength & attraction through physical fitness.
Create the ultimate mindset that helps you achieve.
Are you dreaming of getting that perfect, well chiseled body?
Are you pulling your hair out every time you look at the scales, only to find the weight just hasn’t shifted? Have you tried workout gimmicks or expensive gym memberships which don’t seem to go anywhere whatsoever?
Or, are you physically fit but feel like something is missing from your life?
Well you don’t need to fret at all! It’s easy to be fooled into thinking it’s all about the numbers, cutting carbs and working out more. While there’s definitely some truth to that, the actual truth is far simpler than you think.
While we confess, adding an extra ten minutes on the treadmill can make a HUGE difference to the amount of calories you burn, throwing yourself pessimistically onto that machine and reluctantly powering through the last of your work day strength to finish that mile before going out with your friends just isn’t going to get you the results you so desperately need.
So what’s the secret?
need more information?
It’s all in the mind!
That’s right! It’s not just about shaping your body. Brains over brawn, mind over matter, intellect over strength, you’ve heard it all before! You can be sure it’s exactly the same case over here, so stop fretting and start thinking. You’ll discover that all you need is a shift of your mind to achieve fantastic results much faster than any diet program you’ll ever pick up.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Welcome to the Power of the Fitness Mind!
In this groundbreaking book, you’ll be given the amazing guidance you need to shift your focus and align your mind to achieve the results you so desperately desire. Out there in the world, there are many fitness gurus and unscrupulous individuals who will have you believe that there exists a magic bullet formula that’ll make you shed the pounds and weight overnight. Don’t be sucked into the game! All they provide you with is just a tiny piece of the puzzle.
The Power of the Fitness Mind will not just give you part of the puzzle, you’ll get the full package. Authored by the revered personal trainer Charlie S. Dannelly II, you’ll discover what fitness really means, and why having a healthy ‘mind, body and soul’ is the key to losing weight effectively, and more importantly, keeping that new shape for life.
Here's a sneak peak of what you will discover inside the book:
* What fitness really means
* The secret to losing weight
* The best way to becoming healthier, stronger, happier, and wealthier
* How to improve your spiritual fitness
* The relationship between fitness and the power of attraction
* How to improve and sustain your fitness focus
* How to gain financial fitness
* Why fitness makes you smarter
* The secrets of nutritional fitness
* How to get fitness minded results
* How to summon your desires into reality
* And Much More
The ‘mind, body and spirit’ collectively are a well oiled machine, and you need to keep them all healthy and oiled, so throw out the old cheesy, wishy-washy approach to fitness. Say hello to results today! A few months from now, you’ll be asking why you didn’t find this marvelous book sooner.
Get the body you’ve always dreamed of.
Unlock the secrets to nutritional fitness, sharp and sustained focus and how to look after not only your body but your soul and mind today. It’s time for you to get the mindset of fitness. It’s available on all manner of mobile platforms so you’ll never be away from your knowledge for long. Get it for your kindle, or for your Android or Apple device today, and set yourself on the path to a bigger and better you now!
It’s what you deserve!
What people are saying!
- Charlie Dannelly, in his revolutionary book POWER of The FITNESS MIND, does something no other fitness book I've read has done. He connects body, mind and spirit and the affects that fitness has on them- to make us understand how life can improve if we just take the first step to getting physically fit. This is the best book I've read in a long time!!!
- A must read!!
- A real motivator!!
- — Maureen McLernon, Los Angeles
- Brings an entirely new perspective to the pursuit of personal fitness that will perfectly appeal to those who struggle with conventional fitness guides. Written by an expertly trained ex-Army captain, Power of the Fitness Mind excellently intertwines mind, body and spirit in a way never seen. An easy-to-follow read that both instructs and encourages you to reach your potential.
- —Elizabeth Train-Brown
- This is a fitness book written by Charlie S. Dannelly II. Consisting of 16 chapters, each touching a very vital point which will inspire and strengthen your belief in fitness. Are you a fitness lover or do you have that passion in you and need something to boast you up? This is the book you need.
- Chapter's 1,2 & 3 really got my attention as I have always had this passion for fitness, reading and knowing the true meaning, connectivity between one spirit and body in relation to fitness is very essential as I have come to discover in these chapters of the book. These chapters talk about how to over come your fears, fitness and your awareness, fitness and your judgment Etc.
- I have come to learn a lot reading this fitness book, gravity and power of attraction, the scientific power of attraction, how to strengthen your believe system ,fitness energy ,knowledge and it potential are talked about in the remaining chapters. My knowledge in fitness has grown while reading this book.
- I can boldly say this is the best fitness book I have come across ever since I started engaging myself in fitness, it doesn't just give you all you need to know about fitness, it inspires you with great quotes. I recommend this book to anyone having difficulty in fitness or having fear of doing what he desires in fitness and in life!
- — Linda James
- The Power of the Fitness Mind is an amazing book. It is one of the best books I have read on fitness in a long time. As soon as I got this book, I wasted no time in reading it. Not only does it connect body, mind, and spirit in a unique way, it also gives a real fact about how staying fit can help you avoid deadly diseases that plague the society. Honestly, I must say I am very impressed with the contents of this book. It is really an eye opener and a great source of motivation for anyone who wants to improve their personal fitness!!!
- — Kathryn Smith
- Today it’s trendy to be fit, but still not many people dare to embark on this journey, either afraid to fail or not knowing where to start. A lot has been already said about becoming a fit and healthy human being, yet there are obstacles that millions of us face every day without the proper knowledge or techniques how to overcome them. This is where Charlie S. Dannelly II and his ‘Power of the Fitness Mind’ comes in. I’ve read a lot of books on personal growth and building a healthy and fit life, but this one seems to combine all the necessary knowledge one might need to change his life for the better. First and foremost, it’s not all about exercise. Being a personal trainer and a professional fitness equipment inventor, Charlie S. Dannelly II obviously knows a thing or two about losing weight and keeping it that way. That’s why he emphasizes that it is very important to build a healthy fitness mindset before you do anything else. There are people who are physically fit, but still don’t feel satisfied with their lives. What’s holding them back? There’s definitely more to this problem than just doing exercises on a regular basis. In his book Charlie S. Dannelly II touches upon the subject of financial, physical and spiritual fitness as well as the power of attraction and different weight loss techniques. The author speaks about gravity and how it influences our lives and in what ways we can use it to become both physically and mentally fit. It is through pushing, pulling and sweating that we get results. The same goes for our mind – whatever we are focused on is drawn to our lives. Just push towards the things you really want for yourself ad you’ll be seeing the results in no time! In this book you’ll find all the information there is about fitness – nutritional, financial and spiritual. You will learn how to unlock and use your potential to the fullest and will eventually become fit on a physical level as well because you will be in perfect harmony with yourself - body and soul. I personally found the concept of ‘fitness mindset’ truly fascinating as it fully embodies what it is like to become a happy, fit and healthy human being, You cannot have one without the other as everything is connected – our bodies reflect our feelings and our emotional state is influenced by the way we look and what we experience with our bodies. Fitness Mindset is a philosophy that can help thousands of people feel better about themselves and, eventually, improve all aspects of their lives. I was truly inspired by this book and wish that as many people read it as possible. It’s a real gem!
- — Ivanka Yurchenko
- what a great book -- makes you think and do! Charlie is the best.
- — Virginia Hunt
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Charlie S. Dannelly II
Charlie Dannelly is a personal trainer of over 25 years, an innovative fitness creator, a patented fitness equipment inventor, US Army Veteran, as well as an empowerment speaker, author and life coach. He has personally trained 100’s of people in the Los Angeles areas, mostly clients in the entertainment industry, professional sports industry as well as, ministers, CEO’s and government officials. While operating in this private world of successful people Charlie has ascertained a treasure chest of knowledge on living and staying healthy in the highly productive realm of success. The grandson of a minister and a brick layer and son of two educators and a statesman, Charlie grew up under the constant discipline of prayer, meditation, education and physical fitness. His sensitivity to the forces of nature are exceptional. Charlie’s modern approach for streamlining your total self to achieve your desires is recognized by his clients as remarkable.